Wednesday, December 23, 2009

When Francophones and Commando Kids Collide…



Si mes amis doubted my comments about my son being très actif, they believe me now, after Lane took the Seattle French Conversation meetup by storm last Saturday! It reminded me why my own studies sometimes seem stilted. I appreciate the group being understanding, but when I asked a nice young man si il aimait les enfants, he clearly wasn’t sure how to respond. That wouldn’t have been because my son was a ça moment jumping up and down  comme un singe, would it?

Alors, despite their occasional protests and unpolished manners, I think my children get a lot out of those meetings, and I always appreciate the gentle attitude of my francophone amis avec mes enfants.

Le français et une affaire de la famille!




No comments:

Post a Comment